BA Hons Photography
Member of The Alliance of Responsible Photographers whose principles are:-
- Prioritize the well-being of nature over photography.
- Educate yourself about the places you photograph.
- Reflect on the possible impact of your actions.
- Use discretion if sharing locations.
- Know and follow rules and regulations.
- Always follow Leave No Trace principles and strive to leave places better than you found them.
- Actively promote and educate others about these principles
Veronica M Worrall MBA ARPS
My childhood was spent on Devon’s sandy beaches found at the end of narrow country lanes. Following many years in London I have returned to rural life. I live overlooking Orford Ness, Suffolk and have become absorbed again in coast and country landscape. My art is expressionistic, experimenting with photography’s physicality and playing with its temporality. I am highly aware of environmental issues and hope you discover intrigue within my images and join me to find ways to preserve our special remote wilder places.
Exhibitions (film & photographic work)
- 2008 WW2 Exhibition Orford sponsored by HLF – film and photographs
- 2015 Lighthouse Exhibition, Orford sponsored by HLF – film and photographs
- 2017 Joint Art Exhibition – Aldeburgh Gallery
- 2014-21 – RPS Creative Group International Exhibitions 2-7 entries per yr
- 2021 Enviro-Art Gallery VR Exhibition Duke University USA
- 2021 Climate Action and Visual Culture international Exhibition University of Huddersfield UK
- 2021 Breathing Misc City Muse Mart Art Festival Shanghai https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/ycANm25x69hfsXt2RWt6FA
Documentary and Social Oral History films
- 2008 Memories WW2 Evacuation Orford Battle Training Area – copy held East Anglian Film Archives – Youtube part 1 & part 2
- 2011 Restoration Sudbourne Church Hatchments –YouTube
- 2013 Orford and District Flower Show – Youtube part 1 & part 2
- 2015 The Last Flash, A Tribute to Orfordness Lighthouse – YouTube
Publications – Photo books and online articles
- 2015 Curves and Straight Lines
- 2016 Coastal Hues and Textures
- 2020 Love Dandelions On_Landscape online magazine
- 2020 Sanctuary privately commissioned book
- 2020 Art Photography- Emotional Response climatecultures.net
- 2020 Deep Ecology for the 21st Century HAUS-A-REST.com
- 2016 Lecture – My Photographic Journey
- 2018 Lecture – Photographic Tour – The Arctic